Many people use social media as a platform to connect with others. According to studies, there are currently 3 billion people using the internet, with 2.6 billion utilizing social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
Everyone wants to attract people who follow them on social media. While celebrities and well-known personalities may have a large number of social followers, many people gain popularity as a result of their fans.
Before you create your next article, start using these simple engagement strategies to set your pages on fire!
1. Boost Engagement & Conversions on Instagram:
Since being purchased by Facebook in 2012, Instagram has continued to expand in popularity. Making Instagram great for visually delivering your brand’s message – but pimping up photographs is only half the process. If you’re pursuing engagement, it’s crucial to beef up the captions that go with those beautiful photos!
Here are some tips to help you boost engagement and conversions on Instagram:
- Write in a Natural Tone of Voice – Instagram users aren’t expecting a serious tone of voice because they use the program to look at great pictures and be delighted in their spare time.
- Include a CTA (Call to Action) – Products are featured in 65 percent of top-performing firms’ Instagram posts. On this platform, telling people to check out your product or make a purchase can be effective.
- Use Hashtags – Instagram posts that include at least one hashtag receive 12.6 percent more engagement than those that do not.
- Include Emojis – Emojis appear in over half of all captions and comments on Instagram. While there is a variety of emojis available, the heart is by far the most popular.
- Mention Others on Instagram – It’s crucial to keep in mind that Instagram is a social media platform. Brands that incessantly advertise themselves with little consideration for the community are doomed to fail.
- Content Placement – Important content should be placed at the start of an Instagram feed because captions are taken off after the first few lines. They must click the “View More” button to see the complete post, which they will not do if the initial few paragraphs are uninteresting.
2. Boost Engagement, Leads, and Sales on Facebook:
Small businesses may use Facebook to create relationships with their clients, and many are outperforming their big-budget competitors by using a specialized social media strategy.
Here are some tips to help you boost engagement, leads, and sales on Facebook:
- Activate Your Audience – Engage your audience by creating a unique experience that makes them feel special.
- Host a Facebook Party – Host entertaining Facebook parties to give away gift cards and discounts to anyone who likes and shares each post.
- Post to Your Facebook Page and Profile – You can broaden your reach by sharing posts from your business page on your profile regularly.
3. LinkedIn – 5 Ways to Get More People to Engage with Your Content:
LinkedIn has grown into more than just an online resume tool, with over 400 million users. For every small business, learning how to use LinkedIn marketing strategies is critical.
Here are some tips to help you get more people to engage with your content on LinkedIn:
- Maintain Brevity and Incorporate a Call to Action – Keep your posts short and to the point, and always include a call to action.
- Report the News, but Also Analyze It – Share relevant news articles with your followers and provide your analysis or opinion.
- 3rd-Party Research That Is Appealing Can Be Repurposed – Share research that is relevant to your industry and provide your analysis or opinion.
- Use Video to Tell Your Story – Create short, engaging videos that showcase your brand’s personality and values.
- Professionals Are Also Individuals – Don’t be afraid to show your personal side and share personal stories